Tuesday, May 15, 2012

new project?

Time for an update, and a new project.

After having this photo in my screensaver folder for years, I stumbled upon a nearly-free cruiser tandem for sale in Raleigh and renewed my interest in a crazy custom bike.



This bike, called Le Mans, was created by a Ukranian duo called Low Walk Customs (use google translate). It's very cool, won a bunch of awards, and has given me inspiration to create something similar.

Another bike that's been stuck in my brain is the MLS Gravity bike.

I'll have to wait for the shop to get built here in Raleigh before I can get my torch and welder online, but rest assured it will be crazy. Must haves: giant (203mm min) brake discs, Maxxis Hookworms, and Martini livery. Anyone handy with a paintbrush?

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I saw your pic on bike forums and decided to stop by. I just found something new in our area. Drift trikes. I notice you have eclectic interests and may be interested.

    I am going to build one for a local event series. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete